For more information, see the general discussions policy, https://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki:Policy#Discussion_policy.
1. Remain civil and polite during discussions of any kind. Arguments or flamewars are not tolerated, and users may be punished and/or the conversation deleted if they are started.
2. Trolling of any kind by any means is not tolerated, and your account will be blocked.
3. Stay on-topic with the thread. Off-topic replies are most likely to be deleted.
4. Categorize your posts in the right category. We use categories for a reason, to keep posts organized in the right place.
5. Do not create gibberish posts, and do not spam posts. To "spam" a post means to send multiple of the same posts. The duplicates will be deleted. Additionally, try to keep everything you want to say into one post. If you make too many posts in succession, the posts may be combined into one and the rest deleted.
6. Do not use discussions to advertise your product. These posts will be deleted.
7. If you are blocked, do not come back with a new account to post another message. The message will be deleted and the user will be blocked.
8. No mini-modding. If you are not a discussions moderator, do not enforce the rules on other users. Leave a message on an administrator and or discussions moderator's wall, or contact them on discord.
9. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. Act nicely towards your fellow users, and help them if needed.
10. Do not report posts just because you don't like them. Only report posts if they violate our guidelines.