The revamps on them are complete. There won't be anymore tabs as it was getting cumbersome with Vocaloids that have more than one voice bank, so there is a "More examples" section with the template instead. That means you can mix any type of voice bank within one template.
- The template does not have to be completely filled. If you can get up to at least three songs (be they cover or originals), then that would be fine.
- Check the tutorial or ask for help if you are having difficulty understanding how to fill out the template and making edits in general. --> Vocaloid Wiki:Examples of Usage sections
- Attempt to create some form of variety that can demonstrate Vocaloid technology in different genres or uses. A talkloid sessions can be used if they have a good standard.
- The amount of time these examples will be present can be for weeks/months, so there currently isn't time limit because they can be edited by anyone.
- - Pick which Vocaloid(s) you want to find songs for and announce the names in this thread.
- - More than one person can work on the same temple, but makes sure to work together so there are no conflicts.
The following VOCALOIDs require Examples of Usage
anon & kanon
Hatsune Miku (bilingual)
Macne Nana (bilingual)
Megurine Luka (bilingual)
ZOLA PROJECT - YUU, KYO, WIL