His voice provider has never been revealed.
Originally, a male and female VY English pair were confirmed soon after the release of VY2 in 2010. CYBER DIVA was confirmed to be the English female VY vocal "VY3". CYBER SONGMAN is likely to be the English male VY vocal "VY4".
As part of the VY series, CYBER SONGMAN follows similar ideals to past VY vocals VY1 and VY2. These VOCALOIDs were designed with the intention of being able to freely manipulate the VOCALOID to how a producer wants.
It is speculated that because YAMAHA was aiming for the Western audience and looking for a more professional look, they opted to use a simple photo as an avatar without a character concept behind it (similar to Zero-G's Prima and Tonio). The sunglasses the model features are the KTZ model by Linda Farrow.
There are a few editing errors within the image of his boxart, such as a black triangle in his hair, while other components are mirrored edits such as the arms.
For more on VOCALOID relationships, see the FAQ.
- VY1 - A Japanese VY female.
- VY2 - A Japanese VY male.
- CYBER DIVA - A complementary voice bank with feminine vocals.
Music featuring CYBER SONGMANEdit
- CYBER SONGMAN is featured in 20 songs and 1 albums on this wiki.
- There are listings for notable and original songs.
Examples of usage
|Translation||We Don't Talk Anymore|
CYBER SONGMAN & CYBER DIVA
Zefurr (cover), The seg2580 (VSQx), Uta Yamato (CYBER SONGMAN rendering)
CYBER SONGMAN and BIG AL
He is targeted towards the American market as a professional producer VOCALOID.
- ↑ FAQ - Why are some voice providers not revealed?
- ↑ http://www.itmedia.co.jp/news/articles/1104/15/news084.html
- ↑ http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/61482108
|English||VOCALOID CYBER SONGMAN product page||Link|
|Japanese||VOCALOID CYBER SONGMAN product page||Link|
|English||deviantArt , art and media community||Link|
|Japanese||Pixiv , art and media community||Link|