She is voiced by Kikuko Inoue (井上 喜久子; Inoue Kikuko), a Japanese voice actress and singer.
The first kanji in her name "桜" means "cherry blossom." The second kanji "乃" is a kanji commonly used in names. "そら" means "sky."
Work in Progress
For more on VOCALOID relationships, see the FAQ.
- Macne Coco Black and White - A vocal voiced by Kikuko Inoue.
- Unnamed robotic rabbit - A companion robot that resembles a blue rabbit.
- Haruno Sora - Natural
- This is Sora's main vocal, it is designed to be soft and gentle.
- Haruno Sora - Cool
- "Cool" is a support vocal for the main "Natural" vocal and is designed to be much clearer sounding. It is better for Rock and Enka music.
- Haruno Sora (VOCALOID5), July 26, 2018
- Haruno Sora - Talk
- The talk version of the voice runs on VOICEROID and has tones that match the VOCALOID voicebanks. It is designed so that producers can use both speech and singing results in production and for the listener to be able to tell that they are the same character.
- Haruno Sora (VOICEROID2), July 26, 2018
Music featuring Haruno SoraEdit
K きになるおもちゃの人 (music, lyrics), たしかなまんぞく (illust)
s.f. (music), 牛タンP (lyrics), PressureRain (vocal rendering)
SakITar0 (music, video), とーる。(lyrics), なき虫 (illust)
|Translation||アンチビート (Anti Beat)|
Galaco Red (cover), Urabe-San (VSQX), DECO*27 (compose, arrange, lyrics), kous (arrange), akka (illust)
- ↑ https://www.ah-soft.com/charactor/
- ↑ http://www.vocaloid.com/en/products/show/v5vb_harunosora_natural_en
- ↑ http://www.vocaloid.com/en/products/show/v5vb_harunosora_cool_en
|Japanese||AH-Software official homepage||Link|
|English||deviantArt , art and media community||Link|
|Japanese||Pixiv , art and media community||Link|
|English||MikuMikuDance wiki for models||Link|