|🎮|| This subject is a game work in progress.|
For information on how to help, see the guidelines. More subjects categorized here.
初音ミク -Project DIVA- X (Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- X) is the eighth and latest main installment in the Project DIVA series. The game was released March 24, 2016 in Japan, for the PS Vita. The PS4, a first for the series, is set for release on August 25, 2016. The game was released in North America for the Vita and PS4 on August 30, 2016. The game's theme song ("Tsumi no Namae") is composed by ryo.
- A new "Live Quest/Cloud Request" is a new feature in which quests are listed on the bulletin board in Diva Room/Home. The quests vary depending on the areas/clouds, which are five in total (Neutral, Cool, Cute, Beauty and Chaos). By "filling" up the power of song, the quest is progressed and eventually passed when a right amount of "Voltage" is met.
- In Live Quest/Cloud Request Mode, there are five types of areas/clouds that exist: “Neutral,” “Cute,” “Cool,” “Beauty,” and “Chaos.” The rhythm game’s songs are stationed throughout each area. Each module and accessory equipped has a set element. If the player coordinates a module and accessories with the element of the rhythm game, the initial value of the Voltage Rate will increase and they can earn Voltage more efficiently.
2.1 The North American release will re-title some of the attributes: “Classic,” “Cute,” “Cool,” “Elegant,” and “Quirky.”
- In addition to obtaining modules by purchasing them with Live Points, a new module acquisition feature has been added. The "Module Drop" feature will be reward a random module by the completion of a quest/request, if the quest/request conditions and “Chance Time” are both cleared. In it an event will trigger conversations among the characters in the quest/request.
- The new "Rush Notes" feature sets up an alternative for players to gain higher scores. This can be done by pressing the corresponding buttons repeatedly when the word "RUSH" appears on the screen.
- In accordance to theme of the game "Live & Produce", players can now produce their own "live" and change the stage of the song, along with the modules and accessories, as seen in previous games. Consequently, -Project DIVA- X isn't expected to have any "Story PVs", and the new PVs are all supposed to be in a "live" style.
- For each module there are set “skills” that influence the rhythm game. Example skills include “Recover,” which cover up mistakes made during the rhythm game, “Rate Up,” which lets players earn more Voltage, skills that influence module drop rate, and more.
See gallery for /Modules
Heavenz, HoneyWorks, 40mP, Hachi, MARETU, Neru, toa, LamazeP, Hitoshizuku-P×Yama△, Pinocchio-P, n-buna, DECO*27, OSTER project, rerulili×Moja, JimmyThumb-P, Tohma, Mikito-P, Giga-P, Mitchie M, Kurousa-P, malo, ryo, wowaka, Live-P, Yuyoyuppe, Yuuyu-P, n.k, DIVELA×Osamu, Shin-P, koyori, mikumix, kz, Treow, Hachioji-P, Tripshots, cosMo, PolyphonicBranch
|01||ハジメテノオト (Hajimete no Oto)||The First Sound||malo||Neutral||Miku|
|02||愛の詩 (Ai no Uta)||Love Song||LamazeP||Neutral||Miku|
|04||罪の名前 (Tsumi no Namae)||Name of the Sin||ryo||Neutral||Miku|
|05||ウミユリ海底譚 (Umiyuri Kaiteitan)||Tale of the Deep- Sea Lily||n-buna||Cute||Miku|
|06||LOL -lots of laugh-||LOL -lots of laugh-||mikumix||Cute||Miku|
|07||クノイチでも恋がしたい (Kunoichi Demo Koi ga Shitai)||Even As A Female Ninja, I Want To Love||Mikito-P||Cute||Miku, Rin|
|08||ツギハギスタッカート (Tsugihagi Staccato)||Patchwork Staccato||toa||Cute||Miku|
|09||恋愛裁判 (Ren'ai Saiban)||Love Trial||40mP||Cute||Miku|
|12||ロストワンの号哭 (Lost One no Goukoku)||The Lost One's Weeping||Neru||Cool||Rin|
|14||独りんぼエンヴィー (Hitorinbo Envy)||Solitary Envy||koyori||Cool||Miku|
|15||脳内革命ガール (Nounai Kakumei Girl)||Brain Revolution Girl||MARETU||Beauty||Miku|
|16||聖槍爆裂ボーイ (Seisou Bakuretsu Boy)||Holy Lance Explosion Boy||rerulili x Moja||Beauty||Len|
|17||紅一葉 (Akahitoha)||A Single Red Leaf||Kurousa-P||Beauty||Luka|
|18||Amazing Dolce||Amazing Dolce||Hitoshizuku-P x Yama△||Beauty||MEIKO, Rin, Len|
|19||愛Dee (Ai Dee)||Love Dee (Identity)||Mitchie M||Beauty||Miku, Luka|
|20||すろぉもぉしょん (Slow Motion)||Slow Motion||Pinocchio-P||Chaos||Miku|
|21||ストリーミングハート (Streaming Heart)||Streaming Heart||DECO*27||Chaos||Miku|
|22||Mrs.Pumpkinの滑稽な夢 (Mrs. Pumpkin no Kokkei na Yume)||Mrs. Pumpkin's Comical Dream||Hachi||Chaos||Miku|
|24||卑怯戦隊うろたんだー (Hikyou Sentai Urotander)||Urotander, Underhanded Rangers||Shin-P||Chaos||KAITO, MEIKO, Miku|
|№||Japanese, Romaji||English||Featured songs||Producer(s)||Attribute||Singer|
|01||はじまりのメドレー ～プライマリカラーズ～ (Hajimari no Medley: Primary Colors)||Medley of the Beginning: Primary Colors||Koisuru VOC@LOID , Dreaming Leaf -Yumemiru Kotonoha- , Fukigen Waltz and Miracle Paint||OSTER project||Neutral||Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, MEIKO, KAITO|
|02||キュート・メドレー ～アイドル サウンズ～ (Cute Medley: Idol Sounds)||Cute Medley: Idol Sounds||EAZY DANCE, FREELY TOMORROW, Viva Happy, Ageage Again and Idol o Sakase||Mitchie M||Cute||Miku|
|03||クール・メドレー ～サイバーロックジャム～ (Cool Medley: Cyber Rock Jam)||Cool Medley: Cyber Rock Jam||Unhappy Refrain, My List Dame!, Tengaku, Palette and Kono Fuzaketa Subarashiki Sekai wa, Boku no Tame ni Aru||wowaka, Live-P, Yuuyu-P, Yuyoyuppe and n.k.
Arranged by DIVELA and tuned by Osamu.
|Cool||Miku, Rin, Luka|
|04||ビューティ・メドレー ～Glossy Mixture～ (Beauty Medley: Glossy Mixture)||Beauty Medley: Glossy Mixture||Dependence Intension, Sweet Devil, Nebula and Chaining Intention||Treow, Hachioji-P and Tripshots.
Arranged by Treow.
|Beauty||Miku, Luka, MEIKO|
|05||カオス・メドレー ～ギガリミックス～ (Chaos Medley: Giga Remix)||Chaos Medley: Giga Remix||Pinko Stick Luv, Gigantic O.T.N, Okochama Sensou and Ii Aru Fanclub||Giga-P||Chaos||Miku, Rin, Len|
|06||終極のメドレー ～超絶技巧暴走組曲～ (Shuukyoku no Medley: Chouzetsu Gikou Bousou Kumikyoku)||The Ultimate Medley: Virtuoso Runaway Suite (The Final/X Medley)||Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu, Ura-omote Lovers, Sadistic.Music∞Factory, Nijigen Dream Fever and Hatsune Miku no Gekishou||cosMo, wowaka and PolyphonicBranch.
Arranged by cosMo.
- Project DIVA X is the first game released on PS4. It is also the first PS VITA game to receive CERO:B since Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- extend.
- Project DIVA X shared its release date with Dance with Devils and Dead or Alive Xtreme 3.
- A Project DIVA X and Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 collaboration was produced to celebrate the simultaneous releases, see here.
- The Japanese PS4 version also shared released date with The King of Fighters XIV in Japan;
- The western version will be released one day before Miku's Anniversary as well as her V4X version. It is also shared with Resident Evil 4 for PS4 and Xbox One on the same date.
- The Live Quest/Cloud Request mode is based on a scrapped story mode version for Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA-.
- The 'HD' in the Japanese PS4 title apparently stands for "Honki DIVA".
- Also, while the PS Vita version running at 30fps, the PS4 version runs at 60fps.
- When the PSVR came out alongside with the worldwide release of Hatsune Miku VR Future Live with Project Diva, the game receives a patch to add the VR Viewer Mode in Live Edit/Concert Editor Mode.
- Also, another patch is released when the PS4 Pro came out. Not only it improves the reflection quality and the ability to play the game and take snapshots in 4K, but the VR Viewer Mode in Live Edit/Concert Editor Mode runs at 90fps. This also applies to Hatsune Miku VR Future Live with Project Diva.
- Some songs in Live Edit/Concert Editor Mode have full versions of those songs.
- When broadcasting and uploading videos via PS4's Share fuctionality, the music during gameplay will be disabled due to copyright restrictions. This is also the case with the PS4 version of Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- Arcade Future Tone.