初音ミク and Future Stars Project mirai is a video game created by SEGA for the Nintendo 3DS.
Project Mirai was released in Japan on March 8, 2012 and is a spin-off to the Project DIVA series and like the Project DIVA games, it's a rhythm based game where players match the music by pressing the appropriate buttons. Along with Miku are the rest of Crypton VOCALOIDs including a special guest, GUMI from Internet Co.
The game uses Nendoroids as the base model and also uses Augmented reality to present itself. It also will be capable of making Augmented Reality 3DS Concerts. It has multiple songs, and multiple chances to switch the voices of the VOCALOID singing, presumably if the VOCALOID is accompanied by other VOCALOIDs.
The Game has many brand new features exclusive to the 3DS, which include:
- Nendoroid versions of all the Crypton VOCALOIDs (MEIKO, KAITO, Miku, Rin, Len, Luka) and a special appearance from GUMI.
- It makes use of the 3DS's Augmented Reality feature, which will put Miku into real life in conjunction with cards and the 3DS camera, creating a miniature Concert. Its AR Positioning is similar to the 3DSMii system.
- Photographs/Snapshots can be taken while at the My Room option, as well as watching PVs. My Room has multiple decorations, and can be interchanged, as well as the Modules worn by VOCALOIDs.
- It presents a brand new feature not available from other Diva games to the 3DS, and is a well known system of NicoNicoDouga, sidescroll commenting. Includes posting text comments or Picture Emoticons that will scroll against VOCALOID PVs, as well as a favorite comment system.
- ミライポイント「MiraiPoints」 is used as currency. Mirai Points are points you gain from playing songs to unlock a variety of features.
The game also features MEIKO and KAITO singing in their unreleased VOCALOID2 vocals.
See gallery for /Modules
The modules for Project mirai consist of original appearances that are based on popular promotional videos.
Kuchibashi-P, kz, Sunzriver-P, Atsuzou-kun, Scop, JimmyThumb-P, OSTER project, 40meterP, Signal-P, Akuno-P, Re:nG, OSTER project, Junky, Hoehoe-P, Ken, Yuuyu-P, Kuwagata-P, Hachi, EasyPop, DECO*27, Yuuyu-P
|00||私の時間 (Watashi no Jikan)||My Time||Kuchibashi-P||Miku|
|01||ファインダー (finder) （DSLR remix - re:edit）||finder (DSLR remix - re:edit)||kz||Miku|
|02||逆さまレインボー (Sakasama Rainbow)||Reverse Rainbow||Sunzriver-P||Miku, Rin|
|03||トリコロール・エア・ライン (Tricolor Airline)||Tricolor Airline||Atsuzou-kun||Miku|
|04||どうぶつ占い (Doubutsu Uranai)||Animal Fortunetelling||Scop||Miku|
|05||No Logic||No Logic||JimmyThumb-P||Megurine Luka|
|06||On the rocks||On the Rocks||OSTER project||KAITO, MEIKO|
|07||妄想スケッチ (Mousou Sketch)||Delusion Sketch||40meterP (Original/Miku Version),
Signal-P (Rin Version)
|08||悪ノ娘 (Aku no Musume)||The Daughter of Evil (The Princess of Lucifer)||Akuno-P||Rin|
|09||悪ノ召使 (Aku no Meshitsukai)||The Servant of Evil (His Significance of Existence)||Akuno-P||Len, (ft. Rin)|
|13||ハロ／ハワユ (Hello/How Are You)||Hello/How Are You||Hoehoe-P||Miku, (ft. GUMI)|
|14||LOL -lots of laugh-||LOL -lots of laugh-||Ken||Miku|
|15||深海少女 (Shinkai Shoujo)||Deep Sea Girl||Yuuyu-P||Miku|
|16||君の体温 (Kimi no Taion)||Your Body Temperature||Kuwagata-P||Miku|
|17||マトリョシカ (Matryoshka)||Matryoshka||Hachi||Miku, GUMI|
|18||ハッピーシンセサイザ (Happy Synthesizer)||Happy Synthesizer||EasyPop||Luka, GUMI|
|19||ゆめゆめ (YUMEYUME)||DREAM DREAM||DECO*27||Miku|
- This is the first Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- game to not have the opening show Miku (or her friends) at school (instead it mainly shows Miku at her house). -Project DIVA- F/f, Project mirai 2 and -Project DIVA- F2nd also continues to not show Miku at school.
- This also the first in the series to feature MEIKO & KAITO in the opening, possibly in an attempt to establish them as major characters (as previous games considered them mere extras).
- This is the first Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- game to feature a CERO:A (All ages), which is more kid-friendly.