Project Mirai is a Rhythm Game to the Nintendo 3DS released March 8, 2012. It is a spin-off to the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series. Like the Project DIVA games, it's a rhythm game where you match the music by pressing the appropriate buttons. The entire Vocaloid Crew from Project DIVA returns to this game, with a special guest, making this the only current game which features another Vocaloid outside of Crypton, Gumi. It is also the first Project DIVA game to be released on console not made by Sony.
The game uses Nendoroids as the base model, and uses Augmented reality to present itself. It also will be capable of making Augmented Reality 3DS Concerts. It has multiple songs, and multiple chances to switch the voices of the vocaloid singing, presumably if the vocaloid is accompanied by other Vocaloids.
The Game has many brand new features exclusive to the 3DS, which include:
- Nendoroid versions of all the Crypton Vocaloids (Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin, Len, Luka) and a special appearance from INTERNET Co.,Ltd's Gumi.
- It makes use of the 3DS's Augmented Reality feature, which will put Miku into real life in conjunction with cards and the 3DS camera, creating a miniature Concert. Its AR Positioning is similar to the 3DSMii system.
- Photographs/Snapshots can be taken while at the My Room option, as well as watching PVs. My Room has multiple decorations, and can be interchanged, as well as the Modules worn by Vocaloids.
- It presents a brand new feature not available from other Diva games to the 3DS, and is a well known system of NicoNicoDouga, sidescroll commenting. Includes posting text comments or Picture Emoticons that will scroll against Vocaloid PVs, as well as a favorite comment system.
- ミライポイント「MiraiPoints」 will be used as currency. Mirai Points are points you gain from playing songs to unlock a variety of features.
The game also features Meiko and Kaito singing in their unreleased VOCALOID2 vocals.
|Song Order||Japanese||English/Romaji||Sung By||Producer||Links|
|00.||私の時間||My Time (Watashi no Jikan)||Hatsune Miku||Kuchibashi-P||NND / YT|
|01.||ファインダー（DSLR remix - re:edit）||Finder（DSLR remix - re:edit）||Hatsune Miku||Kz||NND / YT|
|02.||逆さまレインボー||Reverse Rainbow (Sakasama Reinboo)||Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin||Sunzriver-P||NND / YT|
|03.||トリコロール・エア・ライン||Tricolored Airline||Hatsune Miku||Atsuzou-kun||NND / YT|
|04.||どうぶつ占い||Animal Fortunetelling (Doubutsu Uranai)||Hatsune Miku||Scop||NND / YT|
|05.||No Logic||No Logic||Megurine Luka||JimmyThumb-P||NND / YT|
|06.||On the Rocks||On the Rocks||KAITO, MEIKO||OSTER project||Unavaliable|
|07.||妄想スケッチ||Mousou Sketch (Delusion Sketch)||Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin||40meterP (Original/Miku Version), Signal-P (Rin Version)||NND / YT|
|08.||悪ノ娘||Daughter of Evil (Aku no Musume)||Kagamine Rin||Akuno-P||NND / YT|
|09.||悪ノ召使||Servant of Evil (Aku no Meshitsukai)||Kagamine Len (ft. Kagamine Rin)||Akuno-P||NND / YT|
|10.||SING&SMILE||SING&SMILE||Hatsune Miku||Re.nG||NND / YT|
|11.||PIANO*GIRL||PIANO*GIRL||Hatsune Miku||OSTER project||NND / YT|
|12.||メランコリック||Melancholic||Kagamine Rin||Junky||NND / YT|
|13.||ハロ/ハワユ||Hello/How are you (Haro/Hawayu?)||Hatsune Miku (ft. GUMI)||Hoehoe-P||NND / YT|
|14.||LOL -lots of Laugh-||LOL -lots of Laugh-||Hatsune Miku||Ken||NND / YT|
|15.||深海少女||Deep Sea Girl (Shinkai Shoujo)||Hatsune Miku||Yuuyu-P||NND / YT|
|16.||君の体温||Your Body Temperature (Kimi no Taion)||Hatsune Miku||Kuwagata-P||NND / YT|
|17.||マトリョシカ||Matryoshka||Hatsune Miku, Gumi||Hachi||NND / YT|
|18.||ハッピーシンテサイザ||Happy Synthesizer||Megurine Luka, Gumi||Easy Pop||NND / YT|
|19.||ゆめゆめ||YumeYume (DreamDream)||Hatsune Miku||DECO*27||NND / YT|
|20.||クローバー♣クラブ||Clover♣Club||Hatsune Miku||Yuuyu-P||NND / YT|