At the end of 2015, it was announced that from March 31, 2016, VOCALOID2 was being retired and no new serial codes were be issued by Yamaha.
AH-Software is planning how to deal with this.
|聖地エルサレム (Seichi Jerusalem)||YouTube|
|Wings / Tsubasa / 翼||YouTube|
|"I'll love you again"||YouTube|
- Computer;2000 + more than Pentium4 2 GHz/Athlon XP
- recommended Pentium4 2.8 GHz/Athlon 64 2800 + or more
- OS(Recommended in the case of stand-alone Vista / 7) Windows XP/Vista/7
- Available only 32Bit OS version
- required hard disk space
- Hiyama Kiyoteru: 1GB or more
- RAM memory;(The 1GB recommended) 512MB or more
- VOCALOID2 VST instrument when using Real-time recommended 2GB or more
- Other;DVD-ROM drive / sound card / Internet connection environment (activation time)
- Interface; VST, ReWire, stand-alone
| Optimum Range: C2 ~ G3 Optimum Tempo: 60 ~ 160 BPM |
Total Tempo (min-max): 100 BPM No. of Keys: W ~ 12, B ~ 8, Total ~ 20
|Trial/Demo Vers?: Yes Starter Available?: Yes|
|Package details as noted:|
Kaai Yuki and Kiyoteru were designed to be VOCALOIDs that had human-esque traits about them. He is a CV of provider Kiyoshi Hiyama and represents a degree of faithfulness in his vocal recreation of the provider's vocal.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
Hiyama Kiyoteru VOCALOID2
Kiyoteru singing in his raw state
A trial version has been released of this product.
- ↑  VOCALOID Blog - 出た！比山貴咏史氏が「氷山キヨテルの中の人」であることをカミングアウト (Coming out Ice Mountain Teru)
- ↑  Himi Izutsu Official Web - 比山貴咏史（比山清） Kiyoshi Hiyama
- ↑ link
- ↑ link
- ↑  VOCALOIDism - New VOCALOID “Kaai Yuki” And “Hiyama Kiyoteru” By AH-Software, New Demo Song for “Project if…
- ↑  IT Media News - コードネームは「勇馬」 ヤマハ純正のイケメンボカロ「VY2」の話を聞いてきた
- ↑ link
- ↑  Amazon/jp - AHS-VOCALOID2-氷山キヨテル