History[edit | edit source]
Her voice is taken from recordings of an actual elementary school student. However, the name of the one who offered the voice for Yuki is still unknown.
In 2019, for Yuki's 10th anniversary, more details about the voice provider was revealed. At the time, she was only in fourth grade when she voiced Yuki in the summer of 2009. Before recording, she contracted a form of influenza which may have influenced the voicebank's "husky" sound.
Global Export[edit | edit source]
AH-Software recently announced that they would be selling their VOCALOIDs in Germany, with Yuki being destined to be the first sold there.
Final Retirement[edit | edit source]
At the end of 2015, it was announced that from March 31, 2016, VOCALOID2 was being retired and no new serial codes were be issued by Yamaha.
AH-Software is planning how to deal with this.
Product Information[edit | edit source]
Demonstrations[edit | edit source]
|± (Plus Minus)||YouTube|
|Vocaloid Grade School Student||YouTube|
|Try Again||Niconico YouTube|
|プチ魔女ラナちゃん||Official Site (archived)|
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Computer;2000 + more than Pentium4 2 GHz/Athlon XP
- recommended Pentium4 2.8 GHz/Athlon 64 2800 + or more
- OS(Recommended in the case of stand-alone Vista / 7) Windows XP/Vista/7
- Available only 32Bit OS version
- required hard disk space
- Kaai Yuki: 1GB or more
- RAM memory;(The 1GB recommended) 512MB or more
- VOCALOID2 VST instrument when using Real-time recommended 2GB or more
- Other;DVD-ROM drive / sound card / Internet connection environment (activation time)
- Interface; VST, ReWire, stand-alone
Voicebanks[edit | edit source]
| Optimum Range: F2 ~ C4 Optimum Tempo: 50 ~ 150 BPM |
Total Tempo (min-max): 100 BPM No. of Keys: W ~ 12, B ~ 8, Total ~ 20
|Trial/Demo Vers?: Yes Starter Available?: Yes|
|Package details as noted:|
Yuki and Kiyoteru were designed to be VOCALOIDs that had human-esque traits about them. Yuki is designed to sing childrens songs and has an innocent, soft and cute voice. However, she was not voiced by a professional child singer and does not produce professional singer results. She is still a faithful CV vocal, and gives an accurate portrayal of a child voice.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
Kaai Yuki VOCALOID2
A trial version has been released of this product.
References[edit | edit source]
-  ASCII.jp - 開発元に聞く、新ボーカロイドの狙いとこれから (We ask the developers, the future aim of the new Vocaloids)
- Video Translation by codyboyo
-  IT Media - 新人VOCALOID「ボカロ小学生」「ボカロ先生」「ボカロフルカワミキ」登場――さっそく歌ってもらった (1/2) (The new VOCALOIDs a Grade schooler, a teacher, and Furukawa Miki appear)
-  VOCALOIDism - New VOCALOID “Kaai Yuki” And “Hiyama Kiyoteru” By AH-Software, New Demo Song for “Project if…
-  Amazon/jp - VOCALOID2 歌愛ユキ
[edit | edit source]