Kizuna Akari (紲星あかり) is a Japanese VOCALOID developed by Vocalomakets and distributed by AH-Software Co. Ltd.. She was released for the VOCALOID4 engine in April 2018. She is also a VOICEROID2 product.
Her voice is provided by Madoka Yonezawa (米澤 円; Yonezawa Madoka), a Japanese voice actress and singer.
The concept for Akari is "She illuminates you all with her voice" (縁で結ばれた人達（星）との紲を灯で照らす).
Her age and height were listed on Vocalomaket's blog. Her official birthday is listed as December 22. As Yukari is based on the moon, Akari is based on "starlight", keeping with the astronomical theme.
Her name is a play on "stars" or "light" (星), with "Stars" being a representation of people, her name means "Star Light". Her name at the time of her provider's recording was "Starry Akari" (紲星あかり).
She is themed on the word "Connection" (結, kizuna), though originally they wanted to go with a play on "bond" due to translation issues with the kanji and details about her. There were also troubles with getting her name to match the team's themes and ideas for her.
A number of her design details, such as her hair ornament, are based on the design of her predecessor Yuzuki Yukari However, she does not have a moon rabbit concept and instead references a star, keeping the astronomical theme. Her hair is silver and she was purposely designed with the intention of having long hair.
The orange colours come from the phrase "She illuminates you all with her voice" (縁で結ばれた人達（星）との紲を灯で照らす). The design is based on a star shining its light on people and the orange represents the concept of "shining light".
To differentiate from her VOICEROID design, Akari wears headsets instead of hair ornaments for VOCALOID4. She is also wearing a pair of lace-up boots rather than heeled mary-janes.
For more on VOCALOID relationships, see the FAQ.
- Yuzuki Yukari - Fellow Vocalomakets vocal.
Akari has a garage kit figure.
- Kizuna Akari
- The Kizuna Akari vocal is a voicebank created to contrast the Yuzuki Yukari vocal. For example, Yukari is better for slower paced songs, but Akari handles faster ones and whereas Yukari is softer in tone, Akari is brighter sounding.
- Kizuna Akari (VOCALOID4), April 26, 2018
- Kizuna Akari - Talk
- To match Yuzuki Yukari, Akari also has a VOICEROID vocal. It is capable of matching the singing vocal of Akari and is designed for a producer to be able to use both singing and speech vocals in the same production. The idea is that the listener to be able to tell the two voices are from the same vocalist.
- Kizuna Akari (VOICEROID2), December 22, 2017
Music featuring Kizuna AkariEdit
|Translation||Hallo Jinsei Sayonara Meidei|
NeglectsP (cover, mix), cillia (VSQx)
|Translation||ロリーポップと呼ばないで (Lollipop to Yobanaide)|
cisco (music, lyrics), Asteroid (arrangement), Armida (tuning), Akeno (illust)
|Translation||宇宙少女のＵＦＯ (Uchuu Shoujo no UFO)|
Yaduki (music, lyrics)
Her VOICEROID2 voicebank won the Creator's Category Prize in the 29th Vector awards.
|Japanese||AH-Software official homepage||Link|
|Japanese||VocaloMakets official homepage||Link|
|English||deviantArt , art and media community||Link|
|Japanese||Pixiv , art and media community||Link|