Where did you get your infomation to make change's to the V3 KATIO and V3 Meiko pages? Its a good idea to put sources in the References before editing, no offence. Until you provide real proof from a Crypton Website page then I'm going to undo your edits. Sorry, it isn't personal. RennTorakwolf (talk) 03:49, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
About your edits Edit
A lot of them are becoming unnecessary. You're either capitalizing words that don't need to be capitalized and your altering headers and text without realize how much effects the page or what it links to. I am not sure if you are simply editing for badges are actually thinking about helping. -- Bunai82 (talk) 03:26, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah you missed the point of how that page was being set up and I've just had to undo everything you did... I'm not going to have a go at you or tell you off for it since your new and all that, but please don't do that again unless you know how its been set up.
- No concepts or references - they belong on the vocaloids own pages, this page is a quick look up guide so only the official boxart illustrations belong on it.
- No chibi art - the full blown art is what we use
- No boxeses; we only use the art on the box, not the illustration of the box. There are exceptions because Sonika or the VY1 boxarts are the only examples of their illustrations.
- We use the full design if its there to use. That means Gumi should have her full blown designs from feet to head (or head to feet if you want to put it that way), you don't use her boxart illustrations because they leave out what her legs look like.
- Also Gumi's Native boxart is identical to what the V2 designs were... You don't need to add "Native" there since no design change occurred. We added V3 Miku because some aspects of the design changed.
I hope you understand this, your free to continue editing... But bare this all in mind. There is no need for the character pages themselves if we add too much here. The page was set up because some people have trouble acknowledging all the vocaloids. One-Winged Hawk (talk) 11:20, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
I don't know what the Tales series is or about the Miku DLC. What is it?
The designs don't go in the sandbox for product pages. Logos and box packages only.