Her voice provider has not been revealed.
According to Bandai Namco Studio's (BNS) English product page for her, Mirai Komachi was "originally developed to showcase and demo BANDAI NAMCO Studio’s game development technology and cutting-edge technological research".
Mirai Komachi is described as a futuristic idol aiming to bring happiness to people around the world with Bandai Namco Studio's (BNS) technology.
According to BNS's website, her favorite things include cats and carrots. It also lists her birthday as February 22.
Traditionally, a Japanese surname is written in kanji and placed before the forename. However, when introduced, 'Mirai' was listed first in katakana, making it ambiguous whether 'Mirai' was her forename or surname. There was speculation that her name was written in Western order, as Ring Suzune before her had been, since 'Komachi' is written in Kanji instead which would normally signal such a case. Both "Mirai" and "Komachi" are feminine given names, with neither being a Japanese surname further adding some confusion.
It was later confirmed that "Mirai Komachi" is a nickname for the character and "Mirai" is neither her surname nor her given name.
The name was chosen by combining Mirai (未来), a personal name meaning "future", and Komachi (小町), a personal name which translates to "Beauty" according to BNS. This can be interpreted as "Future Beauty".
On her Japanese official page, she is referred to as "Komachi". On her English official page, she is referred to as "MiraiKomachi".
- Secondary creations of the character are permitted.
- The official illustration and logo can not be used for profit.
- The following is prohibited:
- Subjects that would negatively impact the character's image.
- Subjects that contradict social morality or ethics.
- Infringing upon another company's rights.
- Misleading the public with official use of this product.
For other uses please contact the company via email. The full usage guideline can be seen on the product page.
Music featuring Mirai KomachiEdit
- Mirai Komachi is featured in 1 songs and 0 albums on this wiki.
- There are listings for notable and original songs.
Examples of usage
|Translation||Metoronomu no uta|
Music:ヒャクブンノイチP (Hakubunnoichi-P) Lyrics:Hakubunnoichi-P ＆ Yukky Ilust.: シオコ (Shioko)
walter van der wolf
Mirai Komachi has an official 3D model that can be used for Unity and VRM compatible applications.
- She had the least amount of marketing or general knowledge on her of any consumer released Japanese VOCALOID, having almost no marketing and being known to exist only on the day of her release.
- ↑ FAQ - Why are some voice providers not revealed?
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RobynIsANinja/status/1000058433645744128
|Japanese||Mirai Komachi official website||Link|
|English||deviantArt , art and media community||Link|
|Japanese||Pixiv , art and media community||Link|