Her voice provider has not been revealed.
According to Bandai Namco Studio's (BNS) English product page for her, Mirai Komachi was "originally developed to showcase and demo BANDAI NAMCO Studio’s game development technology and cutting-edge technological research".
Mirai Komachi is described as a futuristic idol aiming to bring happiness to people around the world with Bandai Namco Studio's (BNS) technology.
According to BNS's website, her favorite things include cats and carrots. It also lists her birthday as February 22.
Traditionally, a Japanese surname is written in kanji and placed before the forename. However, when introduced, 'Mirai' was listed first in katakana, making it ambiguous whether 'Mirai' was her forename or surname. There was speculation that her name was written in Western order, as Ring Suzune before her had been, since 'Komachi' is written in Kanji instead which would normally signal such a case. Both "Mirai" and "Komachi" are feminine given names, with neither being a Japanese surname further adding some confusion.
It was later confirmed that "Mirai Komachi" is a nickname for the character and "Mirai" is neither her surname nor her given name.
The name was chosen by combining Mirai (未来), a personal name meaning "future", and Komachi (小町), a personal name which translates to "Beauty" according to BNS. This can be interpreted as "Future Beauty".
On her Japanese official page, she is referred to as "Komachi". On her English official page, she is referred to as "MiraiKomachi".
Mirai's design was a collaborative effort involving Bandai's Visual Arts Team. The design is that of a young woman with orange hair and green eyes. Her outfit's theme is white and consists of a sleeveless jacket, thigh boots, and gloves. The jacket's front incorporates the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment logo of yellow and red shapes to make an orange overlap.
A famous pixel artist named Mr. Dotman created a walking sprite of the character as bonus content with purchase of the voicebank.
Users of Mirai Komachi's character and vocals should read and agree to the usage guidelines seen on Bandai's website.
Mirai Komachi has an official 3D model that can be used for Unity and VRM compatible applications.
- Mirai Komachi
- A experimental female vocal not originally meant for commercial release. She is confirmed recorded with the new VOCALOID4 recording technique introduced in the engine by Noboru Murakami from Internet Co., Ltd., meaning that while she has sacrificed a bit of ease of use, her vocal has more traits from her provider captured. As a result, she does not behave the same as other VOCALOIDs of her voice typing. She is a cheerful and clean vocal with one of the largest tempo ranges resulting in her being able to be used for a variety of genres of music.
Music featuring Mirai KomachiEdit
|Translation||Metoronomu no uta|
Music:ヒャクブンノイチP (Hakubunnoichi-P) Lyrics:Hakubunnoichi-P ＆ Yukky Ilust.: シオコ (Shioko)
agohiza (cover), Risshuu (original), KatyTheSpark (VSQx)
walter van der wolf
- ↑ FAQ - Why are some voice providers not revealed?
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RobynIsANinja/status/1000058433645744128
- ↑ https://logos.fandom.com/wiki/Bandai_Namco_Entertainment
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNV8pBDwg10 - YouTube: Logo animation
- ↑ https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000205.000010701.html - Debut of Miraikomachi
- ↑ urhatrobotics.com
- ↑ techcrunch.com
|Japanese and English||Mirai Komachi official website||Link|
|Japanese||@miraikomachi_PR official twitter||Link|
|English||deviantArt , art and media community||Link|
|Japanese||Pixiv , art and media community||Link|