Nekomura Iroha's voice provider was recorded before the licensing to the character had been finalized. The vocal was not originally made for Iroha as a result. Planning of the first three AH-Software Co. Ltd. vocals began in 2007.
Iroha was later introduced in 2009 for the Hello Kitty to Issho! Project. In May 2010, Iroha was first featured as a VOCALOID in DTM Magazine with only a concept sketch of her design.
In October 2010, Iroha was released for VOCALOID2 with two demo songs, her appearance, and her name. Her voice provider was initially unknown. However, it was said that the voice provider was a female professional singer who passed the audition test set by AH-Software.
Iroha is one of the VOCALOIDs set to be released by e-capsule.
At the end of 2015, it was announced that from March 31, 2016, VOCALOID2 was being retired and no new serial codes were be issued by Yamaha.
AH-Software is planning how to deal with this.
|Wings / Tsubasa / 翼||Official Site|
- Computer;2000 + more than Pentium4 2 GHz/Athlon XP
- recommended Pentium4 2.8 GHz/Athlon 64 2800 + or more
- OS(Recommended in the case of stand-alone Vista / 7) Windows XP/Vista/7
- Available only 32Bit OS version
- required hard disk space
- Nekomura Iroha; 2GB or more
- RAM memory;(The 1GB recommended) 512MB or more
- VOCALOID2 VST instrument when using Real-time recommended 2GB or more
- Other;DVD-ROM drive / sound card / Internet connection environment (activation time)
- Interface; VST, ReWire, stand-alone
| Optimum Range: E2 ~ G4 Optimum Tempo: 70 ~ 170 BPM |
Total Tempo (min-max): 100 BPM No. of Keys: W ~ 17, B ~ 11, Total ~ 28
|Trial/Demo Vers?: Yes Starter Available?: Yes|
|Package details as noted:|
Iroha's voice provider is a professional Japanese singer, and thus she is intended to have singing prowess. Iroha is an improvement over past Ah-Software VOCALOID and has a deep, strong and powerful voice. She is a CV of her provider, Yoshitate Kyounosuke and is a "Ryouseirui"-type voice.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
Nekomura Iroha VOCALOID2
A trial version has been released of this product.
Her trial version did not have as many reported problems as Lily's had and turned out to be a closer representation of her final product than Lily's was. At this point in time, there are no known major bugs with her demo version. The demo version allowed 30 days usage for free so users can test out her vocals.
A 14 day trial version of the VOCALOID2 engine for this VOCALOID was made available to download in March 2012 from AH-Software's website. This does not allow .VSQ saving, but .Wav files can be saved.
- ↑ IT Media News - “サンリオの萌えキャラ”がVOCALOIDに AHS「猫村いろは」は実力派の不思議ちゃん (Sanrio's budding new character a VOCALOID by AH-Software, she is mysterious)
- ↑ link
- ↑ link
- ↑ link
- ↑ Taken from Nico Nico Pedia
- ↑ Amazon/jp - VOCALOID2 猫村いろは 初回限定版
- ↑ VOCALOIDOtaku - Japanese VOCALOIDs Comparative Charts and Tips
- ↑ link