She is voiced by the Japanese voice actress, Aimi Tanaka (田中あいみ; Tanaka Aimi).
Concept[edit | edit source]
Una comes with two voicebanks titled "Sugar" and "Spicy". These names, as well as her age of 11, are likely a reference to the old nursery rhyme "What Are Little Boys Made Of?". In the rhyme, little girls are said to be made of 3 things: sugar, spice, and everything nice.
Her birthday is July 30.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Una's appearance has a blue motif, including blue hair, clothing, and an eel-themed hat. Her attire for her Sugar voicebank is based on a marching band outfit, while her outfit for her Spicy voicebank is based on a Japanese school uniform. On her talk software, she is featured in a teacher's outfit.
Relations[edit | edit source]
For more on VOCALOID relationships, see the FAQ.
- Ottoman Bō - An eel-themed hat that is seen changing expressions to match Una.
History[edit | edit source]
Marketing[edit | edit source]
On her website, Una has a list of downloadable content which includes official MMD models created by kuu_wanko and Rennya, free motion data, and official video materials.
She has an official Twitter and website.
Voicebanks[edit | edit source]
- Otomachi Una - Sugar
- The Sugar vocal was created to give a large number of tones for XSY, especially when combined with "Spicy". It is a cute and sweet sounding young female vocal, an example of voice acting. The Una vocal was fairly beginner friendly and high quality, being one of Internet Co., Ltd.'s highest quality voicebanks. It was one of the largest vocal ranges of VOCALOID5 and few vocals could compete with it, one of the few beating it being the "Spicy" vocal.
- Otomachi Una - Spicy
- The Spicy vocal was created to give a large number of tones for XSY, especially when combined with "Sugar". It is a strong and energetic sounding young female vocal, an example of voice acting. The Una vocal was fairly beginner friendly and high quality, also being one of Internet Co., Ltd.'s highest quality voicebanks. This voicebank is ideal for rock music and power ballads. Its vocal range was matched by only one other VOCALOID at the time of release.
- Otomachi Una (VOCALOID4), July 30, 2016
- Otomachi Una - Talk
- A talk voicebank was released for Talk Ex.
Music featuring Otomachi Una[edit | edit source]
|Translation||はやくそれになりたい！ (Hayaku Sore ni Naritai!)|
Hito de Nashi
|Translation||おどれ！VRダンス！ (Odore! VR Dance!)|
|Translation||Torisshu-hime to Kabocha no Kaibutsu|
Reputation[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Japanese||SingerSongWriter Jp official homepage||Link|
|Japanese||Otomachi Una official website||Link|
|Japanese||Music City 57 Jp official website||Link|
|Japanese||音街ウナ（公式） official twitter||Link|
[edit | edit source]