|🛠||This subject is work in progress. What is being worked on: **Sorting information.**Double checking translation. **Contemplating duplicating Megpoid Talk content as they both read the same on the product page.
Please bear with us while improvements are being made and assume good faith until the edits are complete.
For information on how to help, see the guidelines. More subjects categorized here.
Entering words and sentences into the program will result in Una reading the input out loud. The site recommends for usage such as: video narration, answering machine pick-up, and audio-book production such as reading aloud.
History[edit | edit source]
A sample window is provided on the product page.
Features[edit | edit source]
The software is capable of...
- Text Input and Speech Synthesis: Enter the words or phrases into the text window. It is possible to enter multiple words or phrases. Click the Synthesis button to compile.
- Adjustable volume, speed, height and intonation of synthesized speech. These adjustments can create an expressive voice with sharpness and emotion.
- Adjustment of intonations allow for a more natural sounding speech pattern.
- Adjustable pause length such as punctuation marks, line feeds, reservoirs.
- A dictionary registration that users can customize. This allows a common word to adhere to the phrasing the user set.
- Files can be saved in WAVE format and TEXT format, and can be imported to other programs of similar purpose.
Product information[edit | edit source]
Demonstrations[edit | edit source]
|音街ウナTalkEx (screen capture)||YouTube|
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
Japanese OS only
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1 (64 bit, 32 bit)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or higher processor (multicore recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB (32 bits) or 2 GB (64 bits) or more ◎ Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more free space is required for the installation destination drive
- When installing and operating the product, space on the system drive is required separately.
- Display: Resolution of XGA (1024 × 768) or higher * Only for 96 DPI
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c or later ◎ Optical drive: CD-ROM
- Internet connection is required for installation and activation.
- It operates in 32bit mode on 64bit OS.
- Except virtual environments such as Virtual PC and VMware.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]