On This Day...
October 20 (UTC)
- Nothing is currently known to have happened on this day.
For more VOCALOID-related events see the Timeline.
- Ongoing task for the wiki include:
- Sweep outdated song articles for touch-up edits; match the points seen on the preload layouts.
- Moving discography content from =Background= to =Other media appearances=.
- The creation of any new album articles and new producer articles will follow the new guidelines. The older song, album, and producer articles are gradually being updated indiscriminately by editors.
- User:Tokikobot is set to update song view counts on August 30.
- Edits are being made in relation to the recent news from Crypton Future Media.
The Latest News
- As of August 31, 2019, Crypton will not create further installments with the VOCALOID program. Instead they are focusing on their own program, Piapro Studio. Sources — blog entrytweet.
- YAMAHA Corporation announces new technology: VOCALOID:AI.
- Encryption changes occurring for VOCALOID please read here for more details.
- Warning: Please be aware of your OS version. Windows 8.1 or later are fine, but older Windows OS will be impacted. You may find trouble registering software. Mac OS users may check the version of their License Manager.
- Ver 5.4.1 brought some stability improvements and announces the engine compatibility with MacOS Catalina. (November 12, 2019)
- Vol.3 of VOCALOID PHRASE PACK SERIES was release adding over 300 new phrases for use with VOCALOID5. (November 2019)
- None at the moment
- YANHE V5 made its debut in the Bái Rì Mèng EP. Demo song revealed to be "Tiándù 71.1%". (July 11, 2020)
- An unnamed Korean male vocal was confirmed to be in production from ST MEDiA Co., Ltd.. While there is hope for him to be produced for VOCALOID5, it's possible he could be made for another synthesizer. A survey was launched to gauge fans' opinions. (July 10, 2020)
- Yuezheng Ling V5's vocals were used in "Shān Yáo Lù Yuǎn". (May 22, 2020)
None at the moment
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.