Due to recent developements related to Gumi English, it seems English versions won't be included with the Japanese versions, so I'm serpating them on here as they'll likely be unique products. If its wrong I'll change things back, but for now it seems their keepng the Vocaloids seperate for language versions. The only one left in question is Luka who seems to be the only one who will remain as she is. One-Winged Hawk (talk) 15:43, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Opps, forgot to add the V3 Appends except Luka's here, corrected. :-) One-Winged Hawk (talk) 19:32, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
Trimmed the list downEdit
Since SeeU English has caused a stir recently, I've trimmed this list down to projects we know are confirmed still coming. Ring, Lui, SeeU English are all products we've not heard anything on for a while or are met with issues.
Upcoming Spanish VBEdit
As Voctro is choosing the design for their new Spanish female and the voicebank probably is ready, surely we're going to have some news about her very soon. For that reason I'm going to add it to the template. Adept-eX (talk) 13:45, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- It looks kinda odd because she doesn't have a name for her. >_< One-Winged Hawk (talk) 18:01, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm going to await around 2 week. If nothing happens, I will remove it. Ok? Adept-eX (talk) 22:42, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
New vocaloid4 “Chuchus Demo by Nalanxunfeng
- Please see the "Status" page and its comment section- before making any changes to the mainpage templates. We need more proof than uploads to a video sharing site. We need company confirmation by YAMAHA and a website by the Vocaloid's creators. -- Bunai82 (talk) 16:32, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
http://overseas.weico.cc/share/1674775.html?weibo_id=4096993288945724 Shanghai Wangshen in cooperation with Yamaha in March.--Ryuticle (talk) 17:45, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Nalanxunfeng（纳兰寻风）is a VB maker and a stuff of Shanghai Wangshen.--Ryuticle (talk) 18:00, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, I almost forgot three new vocaloid （Project聆）from 七灵石。http://overseas.weico.cc/share/1674956.html?weibo_id=4103388268367764--Ryuticle (talk) 18:08, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Also with the chinese vocaloids, everything is still relatively new so we "don't know them" as per say. But that we mean, we know PowerFX, Zero-G, Crypton Future Media etc. so we sorta know the difference between real and fake reveals overall. if a new group comes in, for Japanese or English, it doesn't normally take long to confirm them.
- With the chinese vocaloids, the western fandom still has a translators problem, as in there isn't enough of them. Its easier since Engloids are already in English and there are plenty of people who can do Japanese translations within the fandom. I know, it sounds wierd since Chinese has many speakers and all that across the world, but not all of those drift towards English fandom locations like here, VO forums, etc.