Tohoku Zunko (東北ずん子) is a Japanese VOCALOID developed and distributed by AH-Software Co. Ltd., and was created in collaboration with SSS LLC.. She was released in June 2014 for the VOCALOID3 engine. She is also sold as a VOICEROID+. An update to the VOCALOID4 engine was released in October 2016.
Zunko is a high school student in her 2nd year. Her birthday is October 27. Her special ability is "Zunda Arrow" which transforms any kind of mochi into zunda-mochi.
Her hobbies are archery and making cakes, particularly zunda-mochi. Her dream is to own her own "Zunda Café" in Tokyo as well as a "Zunda Shop" in Akihabara. This was mentioned in a short bio that was included in her strap.
Her family name, "Tohoku", comes from the Tohoku region in which she was made to support after a tsunami struck the area in 2011. Her first name, "Zunko", is derived from "zundo" mochi.
For more on VOCALOID relationships, see the FAQ.
- Tohoku Itako - Older Sister.
- Tohoku Kiritan - Younger Sister.
- Zundamon - Pet/Mascot.
- There are voicebanks of her sisters available for UTAU.
- Tohoku Zunko - Talk
- Originally Zunko was made to have a VOICEROID voicebank first. So this voicebank represents most what Zunko's original concept was as a vocal. The vocal is meant to feel warm.
- Tohuku Zunko, (VOICEROID), September 28, 2012
- Tohoku Zunko - Natural
- The Tohoku Zunko vocal is a voicebank that was made to match its VOICEROID counterpart. The idea is that speech and singing vocal results can be used in the same production and yet the listener can identify them as the same vocalist projecting itself.
- Tohoku Zunko, (VOCALOID3, VOCALOID NEO), June 5, 2014
- Tohoku Zunko V4, (VOCALOID4), October 27, 2016
- Tohoku Zunko (Mobile VOCALOID Editor)
Music featuring Tohoku ZunkoEdit
|Translation||オトナ・パーティ (Otona Party)|
|Translation||Matsushima Manbou Sora Eisetsu|
Tohoku Zunko's VOCALOID software began development after a successful crowdfunding campaign. 2 similar events occurred for her sisters Itako and Kiritan to be released for VOICEROID, both were also successful.
|Japanese||AH-Software official homepage||Link|
|Japanese||VOCALOID3 Zunko product page||Link|
|Japanese||VOICEROID Zunko product page||Link|
|Japanese||東北ずん子公式Webページ The official website for VOCALOID Tohoku Zunko||Link|
|Japanese||東北ずん子@使いやすいボカロと評判です @t_zunko The official Twitter account for VOCALOID Tohoku Zunko||Link|
|Japanese||AHSoftware The official YouTube channel||Link|
|Japanese||Tohoku Zunko official blog for Tohoku Zunko||Link|