- User:NebulousViper/Sandbox/The Song of Time Series
- User:NebulousViper/Sandbox/龙女 (Lóng Nǚ)
These are the editors whom I grant access to my Sandbox. Only they, and they alone, are allowed to touch and edit/fix/add/remove things on the list in here, especially if I mess up with Chinese somewhere. Some of these editors also may help with Romaji for Japanese (instances when there's a Japanese version of the Chinese song).
However, they are not allowed to move things out of my Sandbox unless given permission (usually done in a private message). It makes me extremely paranoid when something goes missing from my page when I'm not the one who did it...
Possibly Important Reference Archive
Holds links to potentially important information about future releases. These links are considered to be "rumors" due to the lack of credibility and acknowledgement from VOCALOID groups and companies. These links would be removed if: A) It's been debunked by VOCALOID group/company. B) It's been acknowledged, confirmed, or reinforced by VOCALOID group/company.
- "Original Interview with Dr. Yun from ST MEDiA" (DeviantART journal) - Contains information about ST MEDiA's future project (a male Korean VOCALOID after UNI English release) and statements about pushing UNI's Power/Soft voicebank to Winter 2017.
Personal Rules and Notes
- I usually like to look for original songs that have 100,000+ views on their official uploads. For Tianyi, I look for songs with 250,000+ views.
- I will occasionally make pages for songs under that benchmark depending if:
- The song is featured in an album
- It utilizes a VOCALOID that struggles to achieve many songs with 100k+ views
- If a song has 500,000+ views, I try to look for derivatives. Songs with 500k+ are usually popular enough to receive derivatives.
Temporary for when they release/have demos, if they're borrowing a voice (optional), or just a concept/idea. Will be removed if a color has been decided and added to template.
Umlauts: Ü, ü, ú (for "Bu")
<poem style="margin-left:1em;"> </poem>
My To Do List
NOTE: I will alternate between each category so I don't overwhelm myself by getting stuck in the same sections.
- Concert songs always have highest priority!
- Zhang Chuchu
- Fixed views
- 250,000+: Luo Tianyi
- 100,000+: Yanhe, Xin Hua, Ling, Xingchen, Longya, Miku Chinese
- 50,000+: Longya
- Album songs
The "General" list
- None atm
100k or more
- 一只黑黑的妖怪住进了我家 - Yanhe
- 可是我还没有来得及死去 - Xingchen
- COME BACK ~Returning to the Peak~ - Miku
- 月烛 - Tianyi, Len
- 呼救 - Xin Hua
- 恶人是我 - Tianyi, Ling
- 红石蒜少女 - Ling
- 婆婆纳甸长河长 - Tianyi, Ling
- 完美暴君 - Tianyi
- 如果消失 - Yanhe
Looking after these
VOCALOID-ALLSTARS Logo Polls
For easy access. 2019 Logo polls cannot include: CYBER DIVA, Fukase, UNI, MAIKA, Longya, Miku (Default)
Avoiding repeat characters (Korean & Spanish discounted):
- Sweet Ann
- Cyber Diva
|👷|| Song background work in progress.|
For information on how to help, see the guidelines or this blog post. More subjects categorized here.
|©|| This subject has a no reprints rule, blatant disregard of this is copyright infringement.|
Discussions for unauthorized reprints are here and more subjects categorized here.
- Traditional Chinese: 失重銀河
- Pinyin: Shīzhòng Yínhé
- Siren (lyrics, compose, arrange, tuning, mixing)
- Ba (art)
- Wei Tu (video)
- Yuan Chuan Mang (planning)
“Put on headphones, and experience the feeling of weightlessness”"Shīzhòng Yínhé" is an original song featuring Luo Tianyi.
|Categories||VOCALOID self-cover, Alternative language|
The Japanese version of the song.
Other media appearances
The Chinese and Japanese versions of the song are both featured in the Wéi Yi album.