- User:NebulousViper/Sandbox/The Song of Time Series
- User:NebulousViper/Sandbox/龙女 (Lóng Nǚ)
- User:NebulousViper/Sandbox/Notable moves
- User:NebulousViper/Sandbox/Notable archive
These are the editors whom I grant access to my Sandbox. Only they, and they alone, are allowed to touch and edit/fix/add/remove things on the list in here, especially if I mess up with Chinese somewhere. Some of these editors also may help with Romaji for Japanese (instances when there's a Japanese version of the Chinese song).
However, they are not allowed to move things out of my Sandbox unless given permission (usually done in a private message). It makes me extremely paranoid when something goes missing from my page when I'm not the one who did it...
Possibly Important Reference ArchiveEdit
Holds links to potentially important information about future releases. These links are considered to be "rumors" due to the lack of credibility and acknowledgement from VOCALOID groups and companies. These links would be removed if: A) It's been debunked by VOCALOID group/company. B) It's been acknowledged, confirmed, or reinforced by VOCALOID group/company.
- "Original Interview with Dr. Yun from ST MEDiA" (DeviantART journal) - Contains information about ST MEDiA's future project (a male Korean VOCALOID after UNI English release) and statements about pushing UNI's Power/Soft voicebank to Winter 2017.
Personal Rules and NotesEdit
- I usually like to look for original songs that have 100,000+ views on their official uploads. For Tianyi, I look for songs with 250,000+ views.
- I will occasionally make pages for songs under that benchmark depending if:
- The song is featured in an album
- It utilizes a VOCALOID that struggles to achieve many songs with 100k+ views
- If a song has 500,000+ views, I try to look for derivatives. Songs with 500k+ are usually popular enough to receive derivatives.
Temporary for when they release/have demos, if they're borrowing a voice (optional), or just a concept/idea. Will be removed if a color has been decided and added to template.
Umlauts: Ü, ü, ú (for "Bu")
<poem style="margin-left:1em;"> </poem>
My To Do ListEdit
NOTE: I will alternate between each category so I don't overwhelm myself by getting stuck in the same sections.
- Concert songs always have highest priority!
- Zhang Chuchu
- Fixed views
- 250,000+: Luo Tianyi
- 100,000+: Yanhe, Xin Hua, Ling, Xingchen, Longya, Miku Chinese
- 50,000+: Longya
- Album songs
The "General" listEdit
- 量产型机器人 - Xingchen
- Hysteria - Cangqiong, Qingxian, Chuchu (this is cuz i want to tbh)
- 第十一行诗 - Chuchu
- 丰碑 - Chuchu
- 超能之旅 - Xin Hua, Yuecheng
- None atm
100k or more
- 象牙塔少女 - Tianyi
- 道寄江雪 - Ling
- Ancestor - Ling
- 风华引 - Tianyi, Ling, Yanhe, Longya
- 一万万 - Tianyi
- 小丑 - Tianyi
- 剑器行 - Tianyi, Ling
- Memory Ocean - Tianyi, Ling
- 逆行天使 - Tianyi, Ling
- 墨染春秋 - Ling
- 夜中灯火 - Ling
- 汉江恋 - Tianyi, Ling
- 一梦贪欢 - Tianyi, Moke
- 8424 - Tianyi
- 平旦 - Tianyi, Ling
Looking after theseEdit
VOCALOID-ALLSTARS Logo PollsEdit
For easy access. 2019 Logo polls cannot include: Yohioloid, Lumi, SeeU, Ona, Tianyi, Miku (Default)
Avoiding repeat characters (Korean & Spanish discounted):
- Sweet Ann
- Cyber Diva