- I've been a VOCALOID fan since August 2011.
- I'm very shy, insecure and a perfectionist... >_< (Many times I want to do things on this wiki, but I end up doing nothing at all! T_T Sorry about that. ^^')
- I mostly like to do maintenance-related stuff. (Sometimes I wish I could tidy things up behind the scenes.)
- I'm currently learning Japanese and can read a little bit of kanji.
- I'm a gamer. I love action/adventure games! (also horror, platformers, simulation, retro, puzzle...
- The Legend of Zelda is my favorite video game series!! (I also really like Harvest Moon, classic Tomb Raider, Sonic, classic Resident Evil, Ace Attorney, Dino Crisis 1, and the list keeps going.)
- Top 2:
*Note: The following is outdated (2013).
I also really like Gackpoid (V3/V4 only), Yuzuki Yukari (especially her VOICEROID! XD), Len, Rin, Iroha, and YUU. (CUL, Miku, Luka and Mew are all good VOCALOIDs, too.)
I actually used to really like KAITO (V1), but after listening to V3 VOCALOIDs, I couldn't listen to him anymore! >_< But I do like しゃぼんのサラマンドラ (Shabon no Salamandre) and some of his V3 songs.
I really like Luo Tianyi, Bruno and MAYU's voices a lot, but I don't listen to them very much......
I really like Mew's voice a LOT in ツンツンごっこ (Tsuntsun Gokko), but I have yet to find another song with her that I like...
Some of these VOCALOIDs make me laugh if they are used for comedy but I can't take them seriously...
- Gackpoid V2/Native
- BIG AL
- Yumemi Nemu
I also dislike the sound of the V1 engine, so I can't enjoy any of the VOCALOIDs released for it.
*Note: I'm not actively searching for songs using these engines. The engine noise stops me from liking them as much as I'd like to.
Here are some that caught my attention when I first heard them:
- IA English
- ONE (especially if Kannaduki-P/Ciel tunes her!!)
- Akasaki Minato
- Midorizaki Kasumi
- Kasane Teto (her voice makes me smile for some reason)
- Namine Ritsu