On November 20, 2014, when VOCALOID4 was officially announced, there was a debate about a possible V4 update for flower.
On April 23, 2015, it was announced that v flower would receive an update for the VOCALOID4 engine. Her updated design was illustrated by Miwasiba. It was also revealed that owners of her V3 voicebank would receive a discount.
On July 1, it was announced that she would be released on July 16. There would be two different boxed versions, the regular VOCALOID4 package and one for Cubase.
v4 flower did not receive any demos prior to her release.
| Genre: Rock, Metal Optimum Range: F#2 ~ F#4 Optimum Tempo: 80 ~ 200 BPM |
Total Tempo (min-max): 120 BPM No. of Keys: W ~ 14, B ~ 11, Total ~ 25
|Trial/Demo Vers?: Yes Starter Available?: Yes App vers.?: Yes|
|Package details as noted:|
An improved version of the V flower voice. Maintains the same characteristics from the original package and is compatible with all the features of the VOCALOID4 engine, with the exception of her having no XSY capable vocals.
In December 2017 a set of sample packages was release for her. Two packages were released with over 380 samples between them. A trial version is available for free, this contains basic sounds such as her saying her name, her released voicebank names, numbers, etc.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
- ↑ http://www.gynoid.co.jp/news/view/22
- ↑ https://twitter.com/v_flower_jp/status/591258178488172544
- ↑ https://net.vocaloid.com/products/show/387
- ↑ Release date
- ↑ http://www.vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/60136-vocaloid4-v4-flower/page__st__270__p__1277147&#entry1277147
- ↑ http://www.vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/60136-vocaloid4-v4-flower/page__st__255__p__1275073&#entry1275073
- ↑ http://www.vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/60136-vocaloid4-v4-flower/page__view__findpost__p__1275100
- ↑ link
- ↑ link
- ↑ 
- ↑ link
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 http://km4osm.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-25.html