|🎫|| Event article work in progress. What is being worked on: Information pending for Features section. Infobox needs to be filled. More information on this even needs to be found.|
For information on how to help, see the guidelines. More subjects categorized here.
VOCALO Revolution was a Vocaloid related one off TV program that aired in Japan on January 3, 2011.
The show was about the Japanese Vocaloids and consisted of interviews with the developers of the software, as well as popular producers within Japan. It showcased the latest PVs at the time.
The TV show was also aimed at expanding the awareness and acceptance of the Vocaloid "culture" within Japan. One of the successful stories was the "VOCALO Revolution x CECIL McBEE" school line of clothing "MUSIC × FASHION × DANCE". A DVD of the show was later released.
All channels the program aired on are Japanese and no air dates for outside of Japan are known.
- KBS – Jan 3rd 2011 from 23:00〜23:55 (Rerun: Feb 26th from 17:00〜17:55)
- SUN – Jan 4th 2011 from 22:00〜22:55 (Rerun: Mar 20th from 13:00〜13:55)
- CTC – Jan 6th 2011 from 19:00〜19:55
- tvk – Jan 8th 2011 from 19:00〜19:55
- MTV – Jan 10th 2011 from 20:00〜20:55
- TVS – Jan 16th 2011 from 20:00〜20:55
- For more information see CUL
Rev was an original character released on the VOCALO Revolution website via MikuMikuDance. Like how CUL used the voice of VY1, Rev used VY2's voicebank. A MMD model was also released after his introduction.
VOCALO Revolution held a song contest. Songs were to be uploaded onto NicoNicoDouga by Feburary 28, 2011 and only required using a female Vocaloid.