Welcome to the VOCALOID Wiki
This wiki is dedicated to exchanging information about the VOCALOID™ program and sharing the passion of the music produced with it. We try to appeal to all fans, both old and new, and we do not discriminate against any VOCALOID because its language, design, or even its voice. We acknowledge that not everyone shares the same taste and that the reasons for liking VOCALOID are varied.
Please help us expand our knowledge on VOCALOID and share that information with other VOCALOID fans. Everyone is welcomed to edit freely; all we ask is that you refrain from non-productive edits and acts of vandalism, and that you be nice to other editors so this wiki can maintain a safe, friendly working environment for all.View about wiki
What is VOCALOID?
VOCALOID and its succeeding versions are voice synthesizing applications that have been sold commercially since 2004. VOCALOID began from the simple concept of synthesizing the human vocals for singing. From the start this was never an easy task for the programmers behind the software, but from that beginning VOCALOID™ has grown into a worldwide phenomenon, spawning new musicians, albums, figurines and even concerts.
There are many different VOCALOIDs, such as GUMI, Fukase and Haruno Sora, who sing in Japanese. There are also VOCALOIDs like L♀LA, BIG AL and AVANNA, who sing in English. As of VOCALOID3 there are now VOCALOIDs like Bruno and Clara, who are Spanish, while VOCALOID4 has UNI who is Korean and Luo Tianyi who is Chinese.View this template
Official VOCALOID libraries!
Vocal libraries released for the VOCALOID5 engine.
Vocal libraries released for the VOCALOID4 engine.
Announced Vocals for the VOCALOID software. Names and images presented are placeholders and may not reflect the final product when complete. We urge readers be considerate and careful when supporting unconfirmed projects, especially if they ask for financial endorsement.
Browse the wiki
Contents (All pages)
Contribute (Categories list)
All "VOCALOID" AND "VOCALO" related titles, logos, images and characters and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks & Copyright © 2004 - 2020 YAMAHA Corporation; Pompeu Fabra University, and used with permission. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
On This Day...
October 26 (UTC)
- Nothing is currently known to have happened on this day.
For more VOCALOID-related events see the Timeline.
- Ongoing task for the wiki include:
- Sweep outdated song articles for touch-up edits; match the points seen on the preload layouts.
- Moving discography content from =Background= to =Other media appearances=.
- The creation of any new album articles and new producer articles will follow the new guidelines. The older song, album, and producer articles are gradually being updated indiscriminately by editors.
- User:Tokikobot is set to update song view counts on August 30.
- Edits are being made in relation to the recent news from Crypton Future Media.
The Latest News
- As of August 31, 2019, Crypton will not create further installments with the VOCALOID program. Instead they are focusing on their own program, Piapro Studio. Sources — blog entrytweet.
- YAMAHA Corporation announces new technology: VOCALOID:AI.
- Encryption changes occurring for VOCALOID please read here for more details.
- Warning: Please be aware of your OS version. Windows 8.1 or later are fine, but older Windows OS will be impacted. You may find trouble registering software. Mac OS users may check the version of their License Manager.
- Ver 5.4.1 brought some stability improvements and announces the engine compatibility with MacOS Catalina. (November 12, 2019)
- Vol.3 of VOCALOID PHRASE PACK SERIES was release adding over 300 new phrases for use with VOCALOID5. (November 2019)
- None at the moment
- YANHE V5 made its debut in the Bái Rì Mèng EP. Demo song revealed to be "Tiándù 71.1%". (July 11, 2020)
- An unnamed Korean male vocal was confirmed to be in production from ST MEDiA Co., Ltd.. While there is hope for him to be produced for VOCALOID5, it's possible he could be made for another synthesizer. A survey was launched to gauge fans' opinions. (July 10, 2020)
- Yuezheng Ling V5's vocals were used in "Shān Yáo Lù Yuǎn". (May 22, 2020)
None at the moment
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
26 October 2020
||02:27||User:NebulousViper/Sandbox/Notable archive +6,146 [NebulousViper (2×)]|
||02:27 (cur | prev) -336 NebulousViper →Luo Tianyi: deleted song|
||02:25 (cur | prev) +6,482 NebulousViper prep|
|02:25||User:NebulousViper/Sandbox/Notable moves +8,894 NebulousViper prep|
||02:18||Alice in N.Y. -15 [Zach Mando Games (3×)]|
||02:18 (cur | prev) +2 Zach Mando Games Tag: 2017 source edit|
||02:16 (cur | prev) +1 Zach Mando Games Tag: 2017 source edit|
||02:13 (cur | prev) -18 Zach Mando Games Tag: 2017 source edit|
||02:17||User:NebulousViper/Sandbox +3,273 [NebulousViper (2×)]|
||02:17 (cur | prev) +5 NebulousViper →Background|
||02:14 (cur | prev) +3,268 NebulousViper|
|02:16||YANHE/Notable songs list +697 NebulousViper →Notable original songs|
|02:15||NebulousViper uploaded File:何人来战 icon.png |
Merli and Aoki Lapis are the first VOCALOID siblings while anon & kanon are the first twins. Though many believe this was already obtained by Kagamine Rin & Len, the pair have never had a relationship declared by Crypton Future Media, Inc., since they do not wish to restrict producers and have since backed down from giving their VOCALOIDs backgrounds.