Yumemi Nemu (夢眠ネム) is a Japanese VOCALOID developed and distributed by Dear Stage (Moe Japan, Co. Ltd.), and was released for the VOCALOID4 engine in February 2017. Her voice was provided by the Japanese singer, model, DJ, and artist, Nemu Yumemi.
Her name is taken directly from her voice provider's stage name, albeit with the "Nemu" in her name spelled in katakana (ネム) rather than the hiragana in her voice provider's name (ねむ).
Nemu has short, black hair and brown eyes. She wears a pair of headphones and an oversized, grey Letterman jacket with a yellow "N" as a logo. The jacket is half-tucked into her mint green-colored shorts. She has oversized, white thigh-high socks that she wears over mint green-colored shoes.
Her hairstyle is based on a hairstyle her provider had at the time of release, while the mint green motif to her outfit is based on the voice provider's color-coded stage outfits as a member of the idol group Dempagumi.inc, where every member is assigned her own color.
For more on VOCALOID relationships, see the VOCALOID Answers Wiki.
- Tone Rion - A VOCALOID voiced by Nemu Yumemi.
- tanuQn - A small aqua-colored tanuki. The character was designed by the voice provider.
Music featuring Yumemi NemuEdit
- Yumemi Nemu is featured in 13 songs and 1 albums on this wiki.
- There are listings for notable and original songs.
Examples of usage
The voice provider herself posted about Nemu and the updated Rion on her blog.
Nemu received an official MMD model by タマタロー.
Nemu was the focus of the album VOCALOID Yumemi Nemu (VOCALOID 夢眠ネム), released to promote
- With the release of Yumemi Nemu and Tone Rion V4, VOCALOID4 officially tied with VOCALOID3's number of voicebanks that were made available over its lifespan.
|Japanese||NemuRion Official site of Nemu and Rion||Link|
|Japanese||NemuRion Yumemi Nemu's profile||Link|
|Japanese||Tanuqn Official twitter of mascot||Link|
|Japanese||Tanuqn Official Instagram of mascot||Link|